Asian-Pacific Bank held Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on November 19, 2014.
New membership of the Board of Directors was elected as follows:
- Evgeny Aksenov (former Chairman of the Executive Board, Asian-Pacific Bank)
- Marc van der Plas, President, «PPFIN Holding» LLC
- Andrey Vdovin, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Advisor to the Chairman of the Executive Board, M2M Private Bank
- Sergey Golubev, former Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Stephan Dertnig, procurator of DD Management&Advisory GmbH
- Margot Jacobs, Senior Advisor, East Capital Private Equity
- Alexander Murychev, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Regional Banks “Russia”, Executive Vice-President of Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, chairs the Bank’s audit committee
- Andrey Novikov, Chief Executive Officer of «PPFIN REGION» LLC, Advisor to the Chairman of the Executive Board of Asian-Pacific Bank
Andrey Vdovin will become Chairman of the Executive Board of Asian – Pacific Bank as soon as his candidacy is approved by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.